Agent Workshops in Indonesia
Event Date: March, 10th - 12th, 2020
WEBA World is a Swiss company that has provided professional services to the education industry for over 20 years. Each year WEBA holds over 100 education events in more than 25 countries globally. WEBA holds 3 types of events designed to assist colleges to increase their international student recruitment: (a) Agent Workshops, (b) Student Recruitment Fairs, and; (c) High School Visits. Some WEBA events are stand alone events in 1-City only. WEBA also holds Multi-City Tours where educators may go to up to 8 events/8 cities/8 countries. If they do not wish to go for the full tour, educators may also choose to attend one event/1 city/1 country only.
WEBA holds 2 types of Agent Workshops, "International" (bringing agents from around the world to meet educators in one country) and "National" (bringing educators from around the world to meet agents from one country). WEBA's Member Educators include High Schools, Boarding Schools, Colleges, Business Schools, Universities, and Language Schools. WEBA's Member Agents include more than 2,000 of the highest quality Agents from around the world that WEBA has pre-selected to attend our events.
Program Details of the WEBA Jakarta, Indonesia Tour 2020
Arrival and Registration: 10th March, 2020
14:00 - 19:30
Hotel Check In:between
One to One Meetings : 11th March, 2020
Workshops and Presentations
End of Workshops
Agents from all over Indonesia, and institutions from all over the world will be present at each annual WEBA Agents Fair!
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
Agents attending are part of our portal:
- Registration: â‚¬ 290
- Workshop - Share a Table: â‚¬ 2,490
- Workshop only - Full Table: â‚¬ 2,990
- Additional Representative:â‚¬ 490
Include in the price
- Working Table
- Two nights accommodation
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listing inside the agent portal
- WEBA's World Agent Data Base (Over 500 WEBA Agent contact details): â‚¬ 480
- Listing inside the Agent Guide 2019 : â‚¬ 480
Jakarta, Indonesia : 10th - 12th March, 2020 Agents Workshop registration: