China (Wuhan) International Education Exhibition has been successfully held ten times since 2005 and hundreds of foreign educational institutions from more than twenty countries participated in it. It also gains the support and participation of the Cultural and Education Section of the British Embassy, the Education Section of the Embassy of Malaysia, the Commercial Section of the Canadian Embassy in China, the Germany Academic Exchange Center (DAAD), the National Institute for International Education Development of South Korea, the French Education Service Center, the Education Section of the Swiss Embassy, and the American Academic Exchange Center (AIEF). The expo is a good opportunity for those institutions to cooperate and communicate with each other.
Special Invited Guests:
- Cultural and Education Section of the British Embassy
- Education Section of Embassy of Malaysia
- The Australian government agency with a role in the international marketing and promotion
- National Institute for International Education Development of South Korea
- New Zealand Education
- Independent Administrative Institution Japan Student Services Organization
- Cultural Section of Italian Embassy
- Embassy of Ireland Commercial Section
- Official Education Promotion Agency of Singapore
- Dutch Higher Education Association for international exchange
- American Center for Educational Exchange
- Commercial Section of Canadian Embassy in China
- American Embassy of Beijing, China-ACEE
- Germany Academic Exchange Center (DAAD)
- Italy Education Center
- Embassy of Switzerland in Beijing
- The only designated agency of IELTS is Wuhan New Channel School
- The only designated agency of financial for going abroad is bank of China branches in Wuhan
The advantage and highlights of the exhibition:
- Overseas market
Wuhan is the central megalopolis, and its the top 5 in overseas markets. According to Ligang Liu, the director of Hubei province's foreign cooperation and exchanges, in 2013 those who studied abroad at their own costs in the Hubei Province were over ten thousand people, and the majority of them applied to go abroad by consulting the intermediary, of which there are about 6000 students who studied abroad at their own costs. According to statistics, excluding students and people who worked for science and technology, and the students who have relatives overseas, there are around 9000 people who study abroad from their own costs in the Hubei province. This does not include around 2000 people who go abroad for business and as exchange students. 16 high schools have developed the foreign education, the number of students studying abroad in 2013 increased by 10% when compared to 2012. The following countries are the top three which receive the most self-funded students from Hubei: US, UK and Canada. However, Canada, France, Germany, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, and Malaysia have also attracted certain local students to study abroad. This was estimated to reach up to more than 10,000 in 2015.
- Talent advantage
Wuhan, capital of the Hubei province, is the largest city in Central China and is also the center for economic, technological and cultural exchanges in Central China. More than 123 universities and colleges with over 1180,000 in-campus students, are gathered here. Such variety of schools have got Wuhan crowned as the education center in Central China, and moreover, Wuhan always takes the leading role of economic development in Central China. As a result, every year Wuhan is an important area for students' recruitment of universities and colleges at home and abroad. Wuhan university is selected as the Exhibition site and also has the absolute advantages, because there are six direct colleges and universities under the Ministry of Education and nearly 50 universities and colleges. In 2010, the number of students who took the university entrance examination in the Hubei province was , 484,700 in 2011, 456,930 in 2012, 438,143 in 2013, and 500,000 in 2014,of which there are 55139 in Wuhan.
- Advertising advantages and invitation of visitors
- News release and advertisements shall be focused on Wuhan Evening News,
- Chutian Metro Daily newspaper
- Organizing professional staff to contact VIPs from the Bank of China
- Directional and designated invitation from Wechat, Microblog, and QQ
- Exhibition on their electronic screens of nearly 400 outlets for about one month
- Releasing the information to the BBS from all kinds of universities and colleges in Wuhan
- Electronic Screen Advertisements in 14000 Taxis
- Recommending in High-end conference salon
- Releasing the fliers in seven universities at least 10 days in advance by students.
- Campus broadcasting and radio platform(Wuhan university, Wu Han University of Technology, The Central China Normal University, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Hubei University, Jianghan University, China University of Geosciences, Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, Huazhong Agricultural University, Hubei University of Technology, Hubei University of Engineering)
- Focus on the invitation: high school students( Wuhan Foreign Languages School,NO.1 Middle School affiliated to Central China Normal University,No.3 High School of WISCO, Wuhan No.4 High School, Wuhan former study senior middle schools, No.1 Senior High School of Wuhan Economic Development Zone ,the experimental middle school of Wuchang, middle school attached to HUST, Wuhan No.6 High School ,Wuhan No.3 High School,Wuhan HANTIE senior middle school, Wuhan YUCAI high school )
- Transportation advantage
- The effective combination of the exhibition time and the overseas colleges and universities student recruitment
- If any of your universities and colleges want to visit the universities and colleges within Wuhan Hubei province, please inform the organizing committee in advance, so that the organizing committee will make contact with the following school ahead of time to arrange Schedule.(Wuhan University, Wuhan University of Technology, Central China Normal University, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Hubei University, Jianghan University, China University of Geosciences, Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, Huazhong Agricultural University, Hubei University of Technology, Hubei Institute of Fine Arts, Hubei engineering university, Hubei University of Economy and Management and so on )If any exhibitor has the universities and colleges that you want, the organizing committee will try their best to arrange. Of course ,it should be adjusted to the actual arrangement. A total of eight schools, and arrangements will be on time in proper order alignment until it's full .
- Training institutions Offer (postgraduate courses
- Provide a pre-university course
- Offer undergraduate courses
- Provide high school courses
- Provide language training
- Provide vocational training
- Chinese-foreign cooperation projects
- Certification and evaluation institutions for international education
- Embassies and Visa Office
- professional association and education foundation
- Bank, Insurance company, airline company
- Educational publishers ,television station ,broadcasting station, website
- Other agencies approved by the organizers
- Overseas immigration and overseas real-estate projects
- Registration :â‚¬ 500
- Stand 3x 2 :â‚¬ 2500 open one size
- Stand 3x 2:â‚¬ 3000 open two size
- Stand at the Wuhan International Conference and Exhibition Center:
- Deadline for registration: April 30,2016
- Exhibitors profile(deadline: June 1,2016) Free
Wuhan is one of the 15 sub-provincial cities, and one of the seven major cities in China. What's more ,there are 8.58 million permanent population in Wuhan. Wuhan is the largest city in central China, the Central Chinese financial center, Transportation center , cultural center, and the megacity in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze. Well-developed transportation for Automobiles, high-speed rail and airport traffic, it only takes about 4 hours from Shanghai to Wuhan by high-speed rail, and 2 hours by plane.
The time of overseas colleges and universities student recruitment is in March and November. This is the same for students at home to consult and choose the overseas colleges and universities, the more and direct information for them to know, the better for them to choose the appropriate one .
BOOTH SPECIFICATION AND CHARGES
(Specification of booth up to international standard: 3mX2m, equipped three 2.5m-high boards, one desk for negotiation, 4 folding chairs, A convenience reception, lamps ,Chinese and English Name ).