WEBA in co-operation with NTF is very pleased to invite your university/college/institute/organization to participate in the 20th edition of the annual Hong Kong Higher Education Exhibition Fair scheduled for the 19-20 May, 2018 in Hong Kong, China.
This 20th edition will continue to deliver a superlative opportunity for various local and international institutions to meet face-to-face with visitors and build business relationships. This interactive platform enhances the effectiveness in making personal contact with students, so as to develop a better reputation and enrollment while facilitating students to gain a better understanding of studying opportunities and career options.
- 72,000 HKDSE candidates strive for merely 15,000 4-year curriculum vacancies among local universities.
- A timely preparation before the release of HKDSE result, meeting the immediate needs of 72,000 candidates.
- The most effective way to promote courses and enroll prospective students.
To maximize promotion results, we will launch an extensive marketing and publicity campaign at different stages via various local and overseas channels, to bring timely opportunities for exhibitors to promote, establish their public image and recruit new students.
1. Over 100,000 invitation tickets will be distributed to primary and secondary schools, tertiary institutions, vocational training institutions, universities, youth centers, etc. directly and through student and youth organizations.
2. Advertisements, press releases, special features and arrangement of interviews & news reporting in the following media;
- MTR Stations
- Magazines, Newspapers and Recruitment Publications
- Radio and TV
- Official Websites and Social Networking Sites
- Via other Supporting Organizations and Sponsors
3. A press conference will be held to give a show preview to local and overseas media.
4. Pay special visits to various local, China and overseas education exhibitions whereby information and invitation tickets of the HKIEE will be disseminated to visitors.
Prior to the Workshop
(Zurich, Las Vegas , Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, London, Kazakhstan, Tallinn)
After the participation fee has been settled, a list of agents' contact details will be provided around a month prior to the workshop, so that educators can start scheduling appointments with agents ( webaservices.com ). The list will be regularly updated to ensure that each institute has immediate access to a range of vital international contacts.
(Bangkok, Jakarta, Istanbul, St.Petersburg, Mexico City, Bogotà, Hong Kong)
After the participation fee has been settled, a list of agents´ contact details in Excel format will be provided approximately 14 days before the workshop. The scheduling will be made directly on the spot.
During the Workshop
Every institute will be provided with a meeting table to meet with agents. The Workshop is divided into different appointment sessions of 20 minutes each . The institute will be able to register a maximum of three participants, provided that they represent the same institute. Parallel appointments could be scheduled to increase the efficiency of appointments.
Last-minute appointments could be arranged everyday during the first half hour of the Workshop. Further meetings between institutes and agents could be made on an informal basis during the luncheons and coffee breaks provided. This ensures that the networking time at the WEBA Agent Fairs is maximized.
Expansion of International student Bases
All participating agents will be subject to an in-depth review. A rigorous screening process will be conducted to ensure that the networking is established with professional and valuable agents. Forming lasting partnerships with high quality agents can in turn promote and recruit students for the institute.
Our mission is to provide our International Agent Members with comprehensive, precise and concrete information about institution partners.
We have gained prestige and recognition in educational circles thanks to several professional educational events such as educational fairs and the annual WEBA Agent Fair.