Dubai and Istanbul - UAE May Tour 2016
Event Date: May , 15th to 17th , 2016
Program Details of the WEBA Dubai and Turkey 2016:
Dubai - UAE 15th , 16th & 17th May
16th May: Dubai Workshops
- Registration and Opening at :09:00
- Workshops : 09:30 - 12:00
- Lunch : 12:00 - 12:45
- Workshops : 12:45 - 15:00
- Departure airport at : 15:15
- Fly with Emirates to Istanbul : 17:15 - 20:15
- Transfer Hotel Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Sisli
17th May: Istanbul
- Location : Radisson Blu Hotel, Istanbul Sisli
- Registration and Opening at : 10:30
- Workshops : 11:00 - 13:00
- Lunch : 13:00 - 14:00
- Workshops : 14:00 - 17:00
- Networking : 17:00 - 18:00
Istanbul - Turkey 18th May
18th May: Check out
The WEBA International Agents and Fair Tours provide excellent opportunities for admissions officers to meet and work with international agents , counselors, students and families. We make certain you have the necessary tools to ensure each trip's success as we supply all tour members with an extensive array of information and contacts well before they leave their office.
We also provide extensive follow-up to our participants including comprehensive contact information of all agents and counselors who attended the sessions, as well as statistical data that help both you and your institution to make informed recruitment decisions.
Please visit our education portal which includes all our members (over 1220) at www.webaworkshops.ning.com
WEBA will assist you from the beginning of the first contact, as well as after the end of the workshops for the entire year, referring good agents looking specifically for your school.
International Agent members of WEBA will attend the workshops. All the agents are looking to co-operate with Language schools, Universities, Colleges, High Schools, Hotel Schools and Vocational Programs.
Agents in UAE:
The event in UAE will welcome agents from all over the world.
Agents in Turkey:
The event in Turkey will welcome agents from all over the world.
To apply for a WEBA Tour, please submit the appropriate online application form here.
Tour Fee Includes:
- Economy - class airline travel from Dubai to Istanbul
- Transfer from the airport in Istanbul by bus
- Single room in Dubai and Istanbul
- Listing inside the WEBA Agents Guide 2016
- Agents Database
- Professional tour leader(s)
- Workshops Table
* Airline travel is booked well in advance so it is important to indicate the exact name of the representative
WEBA offers but does not pay for:
- Business class airfare
- Shipment of material to the Workshops location
WEBA does not pay for:
- Overseas airfare ( representatives are responsible for making their own arrangements to Dubai or for the first Workshops and back).
WEBA Asia Tour 2016 Registration : 15th to 17th May 2016: