The Agent Members of WEBA come from all over the world including Europe, Russia, Eurasia, Turkey, Middle East, Africa, and Asia in general.
Claire Berthonneau from SUEE University Blaise Pascal - France
Veronique Sournies from CMH Academy at WEBA
To provide more information about our top schools worldwide we have produced an electronic brochure containing host information about each school. Agents can access each school´s own website and contact a representative directly or arrange to speak to them in person at an upcoming fair.
Download our interactive brochure
- All registered participants will receive login details and password to schedule the meetings with the agents.
- The login information will be sent to you by e-mail
- The e-scheduling system will be open 2-3 weeks before the event starts and you will be able to request and confirm appointments with all participants.
- Also, the profile and contact details of each participant will be available for you online.
- You have the option to ask WEBA to pre-schedule the meeting. This Conference has proved to be by far the most cost-effective way of promotion for establishing working relationships with agents.
This Conference has proved itself by far the most cost-effective way of promotion as establishing working relationships with Agents.
- Workshop - Shared Table: â‚¬ 2990
- Workshop - Full Table: â‚¬ 3490
- Workshop - Sponsor Table: â‚¬ 3990
- Additional Representative: â‚¬ 790
- Seminar (25 minutes in front of the agents): â‚¬ 400
Included in the price
- Working Table
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listed in the agent portal
- Single Room per night(breakfast included): â‚¬ 130
- Double Room per night (breakfast included): â‚¬ 180
- If NONE of the above is SELECTED: No Accommodation
- World Agents Database (Over 500 contacts of agents): â‚¬ 480
- Listed inside the Agent Guide 2016 : â‚¬ 480
- 450 per fair Literature Display only