The Agent Members of WEBA come from all over the world including Europe, Russia, Eurasia, Turkey, Middle East, Africa, and Asia in general.
Claire Berthonneau from SUEE University Blaise Pascal - France
Veronique Sournies from CMH Academy at WEBA
To provide more information about our top schools worldwide we have produced an electronic brochure containing host information about each school. Agents can access each school´s own website and contact a representative directly or arrange to speak to them in person at an upcoming fair.
Download our interactive brochure
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
This Conference has proved itself by far the most cost-effective way of promotion as establishing working relationships with Agents.
- Workshop - Shared Table: â‚¬ 2990
- Workshop - Full Table: â‚¬ 3490
- Workshop - Sponsor Table: â‚¬ 3990
- Additional Representative: â‚¬ 790
- Seminar (25 minutes in front of the agents): â‚¬ 400
Included in the price
- Working Table
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listed in the agent portal
- Single Room per night(breakfast included): â‚¬ 130
- Double Room per night (breakfast included): â‚¬ 180
- If NONE of the above is SELECTED: No Accommodation
- World Agents Database (Over 500 contacts of agents): â‚¬ 480
- Listed inside the Agent Guide 2018 : â‚¬ 480
- 450 per fair Literature Display only