Our Education Agents are members of WEBA and come from over 25 different countries including South America, Asia, Europe and Russian speaking countries.
" Excellent Workshops ",Bronte College, Canada
" Very busy Workshops" ,The Royal School, UK
" Full of qualify agents at the Workshops " ior Language Institute, Germany
2016 will mark our 10th Italian Agents Workshop held in Rome . We welcome a large number of Italian agents from Milan, Rome, Torino, Genoa, Napoli, and from other locations. We also welcome agents from all over the world. Every year a selection of agents is made from over 15 different countries who are members of WEBA and part of our international portal. ( link at www.webaworkshops.ning.com ).
We are proud to inform that we will welcome in our event the British Council.
To provide more information about our top schools worldwide we have produced an electronic brochure containing host information about each school. Agents can access each school's own website and contact a representative directly or arrange to speak to them in person at an upcoming fair.
- All registered participants will receive login details and password to schedule the meetings with the agents.
- The login information will be sent to you by e-mail.
- The e-scheduling system will be open 2-3 weeks before the event starts and you will be able to request and confirm appointments with all participants.
- Also, the profile and contact details of each participant will be available for you online.
- You have the option to ask WEBA to pre-schedule the meeting.
This Conference has proved to be by far the most cost-effective way of promotion for establishing working relationships with agents.
- Workshop - Shared Table: â‚¬ 2290
- Workshop - Full Table: â‚¬ 2690
- Workshop - Sponsor Table: â‚¬ 3090
- Additional Representative: â‚¬ 590
- Seminar (25 minutes in front of the agents): â‚¬ 400
Include in the price
- Working Table
- Two nights accommodation
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listing inside the agent portal
- Single Room per night(breakfast included): â‚¬ 100
- Double Room per night (breakfast included): â‚¬ 150
- If NONE of the above is SELECTED: No Accommodation
- World Agents Database (Over 500 contacts of agents): â‚¬ 480
- Listed inside theAgent Guide 2016 : â‚¬ 480
- â‚¬ 450 per fair Literature Display only
Schedule meetings with agents on www.webaservices.com