Event Date: May , 15th - 16th , 2016
The WEBA Agents Workshops have been bringing institutions and education agents together for over 20 years and are held in more than 25 countries globally. Our educational institutions include: High Schools, Boarding Schools, Colleges, Business Schools, Universities and Language Schools. Only the highest quality of Agents from around the world are selected to attend our events.
Program Details of the WEBA Malaysia Tour 2016:
- Arrival 15th May, 2016
- Arrival check in from 14:00 - 19:00Hotel Park Royal
- Registration at 19:00
- Welcome Reception at 19:30
- Set up, working table between 09:00 - 09:30
- Last minute appointments 09:30 - 10:00
- One to One Meetings from 10:00 - 12:30
- Lunch 12:30 - 13:30
- One to One Meetings from 13:30 - 17:30
- Networking 17:30 - 18:00
South East Agents, members of WEBA, are coming from Malaysia, Thailand, Myamar, Cambodia, Philippines.
To provide more information about our top schools worldwide we have
produced an electronic brochure containing important facts about
each school. Agents can access each schoolâ€™s own website and contact a
representative directly or arrange to speak to them in person at an
Explore our interactive brochure
WEBA International Agents and Fair Tours provide excellent opportunities for admissions officers to meet and work with international agents , counselors, students and families. We make certain you have the necessary tools to ensure each trip's success as we supply all tour members with an extensive array of information and contacts well before you leave your office.
We, also provide extensive follow-up to our participants including comprehensive contact information of all agents and counselors who attended the sessions, as well as statistical data that help both you and your institution to make informed recruitment decisions.
Please visit our education portal which includes all our members (over 1750) at www.webaworkshops.ning.com
WEBA will assist you from the beginning of the first contact ,as well as after the end of the workshops for the entire year, referring good agents looking specifically for your school.
List of our Attendes in 2014-2015
At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to make "One - to - One " appointments in 20 minutes
This Conference has proved to be by far the most cost-effective way of promotion for establishing working relationships with agents.
- Registration: â‚¬ 290
- Workshops Table Malaysia: â‚¬ 2700
- Additional Representative: â‚¬ 790
- Seminar only (20 minute in front of the agents): â‚¬ 490
Include in the price
- Working Table
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listing inside in the agent portal
- Single Room per night(breakfast included): â‚¬ 85
- Double Room per night (breakfast included): â‚¬ 130
- If NONE of the above is SELECTED: No Accommodation
- WEBA's World Agent Data Base (Over 500 WEBA Agent contact details): â‚¬ 480
- Listing inside the Agent Guide 2016 : â‚¬ 480
- â‚¬ 450 per fair Literature Display only
Schedule of meeting with Agents on www.webaservices.com
Each Institution will know the number of booked appointments before the start of the event so that you can prepare a presentation for the Agents. Each presentation should be no longer than 20 minutes
Malaysia Agents Workshops registration 15th-16th May 2016: