Poland Education Fair
Event Commence : March, 18th - 20th, 2016
The Education Fair in Poznan, Poland is a place which displays a wide presentation of educational offers of state, private schools and didactic centers of various education levels from Poland and abroad.
It is the biggest event of that type in Poland. In 2015, over 300 exhibitors participated in it, and 34 thousand people became familiar with their offers.
The exhibition was presented in two halls. One of them featured stands of schools at different levels â€“ from primary to secondary schools, and the other one was dedicated to secondary school graduates. They were dominated by universities, both from Poland and abroad: the UK (a large exhibition presenting offers of 12 universities), Denmark, Finland and Germany amongst others.
Schools and colleges promoted their offers in an interactive and direct way. Many stands featured competitions and shows. Direct talks at the stands provided young people with the opportunity to learn about educational institutions of their interest and choose their further dream education paths.
The Poznan Education Fair has for years been accompanied by conferences, presentations and workshops. In 2015, the fair program included 50 accompanying events. Most of them were addressed to teachers, but there were also a number of interesting proposals for young people.
The Education Fair in Poznan is a must in the calendar of young, ambitious and conscious students. This year's edition is held under the patronage of the Minister of Education, Minister of Science and Higher Education and the College of Rectors of the City of Poznan .
Education abroadâ€ť exhibition categories:
- Higher education;
- Language courses;
- Vocational programs;
- Secondary education;
- Business education;
- Professional education;
- University preparation programs;
- Work & travel
- High Schools students;
- Senior College Students;
- Under Graduate Students;
- Students (Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges, Schools);
- Diploma Holders;
- Educational Professionals (agents , teachers);
- General Public.
- Registration: â‚¬ 290
- Early rate for booking made until the 30th November without accommodation: â‚¬ 1,990
- Early rate for booking made until the 30th of November with Hotel Accommodation at the Sheraton: â‚¬ 2,590
- Booking made after the 1st December without accommodation: â‚¬ 2,390
- Booking made after the 1st December with Hotel Accommodation at the Sheraton: â‚¬ 2,990
- Interpreter for 3 days: â‚¬ 100
- â‚¬ 450 per fair Literature Display only
- Table, chairs
- Internet access, electricity
- WEBA (international pavilion)
- Standard furniture
- Listing inside the fair catalogue
- Presentation in front of the students
- Hotel Accommodation for 3 nights
Registration Form for Poland Education Fair: 18th - 20th March 2016: