Our Education Agents are members of WEBA and come from over 25 different countries including South America, Asia, Europe and Russian speaking countries.
Dr.Julian NG , Warnborough College
Agent from Kazakhstan
Zach Taylor Canadian College
To provide more information about our top schools worldwide we have produced an electronic brochure containing host information about each school. Agents can access each school's own website and contact a representative directly or arrange to speak to them in person at an upcoming fair.
Download our interactive brochure
Switzerland Past Educators
Switzerland Past Agents
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will meet the Agents in a Rotating Meetings System
- At every WEBA Agent Fair you will have the opportunity to attend "One to One " appointments with agents, which are generally between 15-20 minutes long. In some case you will be able to meet two agents on the same time.
This Conference has proved to be by far the most cost-effective way of promotion for establishing working relationships with agents.
- Workshop - Shared Table: â‚¬ 2990
- Workshop - Full Table: â‚¬ 3490
- Workshop - Sponsor Table: â‚¬ 3990
- Additional Representative: â‚¬ 790
- Seminar (25 minutes in front of the agents): â‚¬ 400
- Pick up airport from Milan - Malpensa ( Italy) : â‚¬ 180 for each way
- Pick up airport from Milan - Linate ( Italy ) : â‚¬ 250 for each way
Include in the price
- Working Table
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Listing in the
- agent portal
- Single Room per night(breakfast included): â‚¬ 150
- Double Room per night (breakfast included): â‚¬ 190
- If NONE of the above is SELECTED: No Accommodation
- WEBA's World Agent Database (Over 500 WEBA Agent contact details): â‚¬ 480
- Listing inside the Agent Guide 2016 : â‚¬ 480
- â‚¬ 450 per fair Literature Display only