Event Date: September 17th , 18th , 2016
Program Details of the WEBA Russia Undergrad Tour 2016:
Moscow - Russia 17th September
St. Petersburg - Russia 18th September
- Location: Hotel Astoria, 39 Bolshaya Morskaya, St Petersburg
- Opening time: 12.00â€“16.00
About the fair:
The WEBA Undergrad Fair is a unique opportunity to meet qualified undergraduate candidates and decision making family members throughout the most vibrant markets of Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Selective approach of the audience and thorough candidates registration procedure ensure valuable results for participating institutions.
Bachelor, foundation, pre-university programs, summer and language courses, and international exams.
Exhibitor's package includes promotional opportunities, networking and market research tools, as well as logistic support.
- Free transfers to/from airport and venues
- Free Interpreterâ€™s service during the fair*
- Accommodation advice*
- Visa support and advice*
- Freight advice*
* Optional, on request
Every event advertising campaign is based on targeted promotion of each exhibitor and its educational programs.
The online channels we use are:
- Search engines (google.com, yandex.ru) with context ads
- Social networks (facebook.com, linkedin.com, odnoklassniki.ru, vk.com) with both target ads and posts in relevant communities
- Education websites targeted both for students and their parents (examen.ru)
- Online blogs, web communities
- Direct emailing, etc
Additionally, we might also engage some offline activities as well:
- Personal invitations to school directors
- Posters in schools
- Fliers in country specific centers for international education and culture
- Business and specialized print media
WEBA Russia Undergrad Tour 2016 Registration : 17th & 18th September: