WEBA Central Europe Agent Tour 2017
Event Date: February 21st - 24th ,2017
WEBA World is a Swiss company that has provided professional services to the education industry for over 20 years. Each year WEBA holds over 100 education events in more than 25 countries globally. WEBA holds 3 types of events designed to assist colleges to increase their international student recruitment: (a) Agent Workshops; (b) Student Recruitment Fairs; and; (c) High School Visits. Some WEBA events are stand alone events in 1-City only. WEBA also holds Multi-City Tours where educators may go to up to 8 events/8 cities/8 countries. If they do not wish to go for the full tour, educators may also choose to attend one event/1 city/1 country only.
Program Details of the WEBA Central Europe Agents Tour 2017:
Kiev - Ukraine 21st & 22 ndFebruary
21th February: Arrival
22th February: Workshops
- Welcome Agents: 09:45 - 10:00
- Workshops: 10:00 - 13:00
- Lunch: 13:00 - 14:00
- Transfer to the Airport: 15:00
- Fly from Kiev to Warsaw with LOT: 18:05 - 18:40
- Transfer to Hotel: Novotel Warsaw
- Free Evening
Warsaw - Poland 23th February
23th February: Workshops
- Location: Novotel Warsaw
- Welcome Agents: 08:45 - 09:00
- Lunch: 12:00 - 12:30
- Transfer to airport: 12:30
- Fly with LOT: 14:40 - 17:30
- Trasfer to Hotel: Novotel Bucharest City Centre, Bucharest
Bucharest - Romania 24th February
24th February: Workshops
WEBA International Agents and Fair Tours provide excellent opportunities for admissions officers to meet and work with international agents, counselors, students and families. We make certain you have the necessary tools to ensure each trip's success as we supply all tour members with an extensive array of information and contacts well before you leave your office.
We, too, provide extensive follow-up to our participants including comprehensive contact information of all agents and counselors who attended the sessions; those who you meet on your own as well as statistical data that help both you and your institution make informed recruitment decisions.
Please visit our education portal which includes all our members (over 1220) at www.webaworkshops.ning.com
WEBA will assist you from the begin of the first contact, and we are here to give you full support after the workshops for the entire year as well by referring good agents looking specifically for your school.
The Workshops will be attended by International Agents member of WEBA. All the agents are looking to co-operate with Language Schools, Universities, Colleges, High Schools, Hotel Schools and Vocational Programs.
Agents in Poland:
Most of the agents who are attending come from Poland from the main cities of Warsaw, Poznan, Krakow, Wrocklaw.
Agents in Ukraine:
The event in Ukraine will welcome agents from all over the world.
Agents in Romania:
Most of the agents who are attending come from Romania and Moldavia.
To apply for a WEBA Tour, please submit the appropriate online application form here.
Tour Fee Includes:
- Economy class airline travel from Kiev to Warsaw to Bucharest
- Transfer from the airport in Warsaw and Bucharest by bus
- Single room in Kiev, Warsaw and Bucharest
- Listing in the WEBA Agents Guide 2015-2016
- Agents Database
- Professional tour leader(s)
- Workshop Table
* Airline travel is booked well in advance therefore it is important to indicate the name of the representative
WEBA offers but does not pay for:
- Business class airfare
- Shipment of material to the Workshop location
WEBA does not pay for:
- Overseas airfare (each representative is responsible for making their own arrangement to Warsaw or for the first Workshops and back).
WEBA Central Europe Agents Tour 2016 Registration : 21st -24th February, 2017: