Event Date: 12th and 13th March, 2016
Program Details of the WEBA Russia Undergrad Tour 2016:
Moscow - Russia 12th March
St. Petersburg - Russia 13th March
- Location: Hotel Astoria, 39 Bolshaya Morskaya, St Petersburg
- Opening time: 12.00 - 16.00
About the fair:
The WEBA Undergrad Fair is a unique opportunity to meet qualified undergraduate candidates and decision making family members throughout the most vibrant markets of Eastern Europe and Central Asia. A selective approach to the audience and thorough candidates registration procedures ensure valuable results for participating institutions.
Bachelor, foundation, pre-university programs, summer and language Courses, international exams.
The Exhibitor's package includes promotional opportunities, networking and market research tools, as well as logistic support.
- Free transfers to/from airport and venues
- Free Interpreterâ€™s service during the fair*
- Accommodation advice*
- Visa support and advice*
- Freight advice*
* Optional, on request
Every event advertising campaign is based on targeted promotion of each exhibitor and its educational programs.
The online channels we use are:
- Search engines (google.com, yandex.ru) with context ads
- Social networks (facebook.com, linkedin.com, odnoklassniki.ru, vk.com) with both target ads and posts in relevant communities
- Education websites targeted both for students and their parents (examen.ru)
- Online blogs, web communities
- Direct emailing, etc
Additionally, we might also engage some offline activities as well:
- Personal invitations to school directors
- Posters in schools
- Fliers in country specific centers for international education and culture
- Business and specialized print media
WEBA Russia Undergrad Tour 2016 Registration : 12th & 13th March: